Provision of capital repair services for the upper drive system Canrig 6027AC
according to the specification
|Total value:||Price not specified|
|Contract award criteria:||price excluding VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||31.05.2019 16:59|
|Bid submission deadline:||11.06.2019 12:00|
|Bids opening date:||13.06.2019 12:00|
|Latest editing:||07.06.2019 15:43|
|Initiator:||"UK "TATBURNEFT'" OOO|
|Per-item bid submission:||Not applicable. Proposal shall cover the entire lot.|
|Restriction on submission of a bid higher than previously submitted|
Bidding initiator has set a restriction on submission of a bid with a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the stated price can not be increased.:
|Upload of bid-related documents required|
Bidding initiator will not consider the bids with no documentation attached.:
If within the last 30 minutes of the bid submission period a bid is submitted by one of the bidders, then the bid submission deadline for this call for bids will automatically be extended by 30 minutes from submission of the last bid.:
|Payment terms:||The customer shall pay for the work by transferring the funds by payment orders to the current account of the contractor not less than 90 (ninety) working days from the date of signing by the Parties of the act of acceptance of the executed works and the act of acceptance-transfer Equipment from repair without comments of the customer, with obligatory indication of equipment inventory numbers, the application of the defective statement, indicating the place of defect detection (type, serial number of drilling unit, well), the Act on returnable Materials (scrap metal) from repair with the signature of the materially responsible person of the customer, unified form of the acts of OS-3, invoices of the contractor for the executed volume of works, invoice-invoices.|
|Delivery terms:||production area of the contractor.|
|Georeferencing:||423450, Russia, Republic of Tatarstan (Tatarstan), Str. Almetyevsk, str. Mousy Jalil, d. 51|
"MANDATORY ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTRACT IN THE EDITORIAL OFFICE OF THE CUSTOMER.
1. The cost of equipment offered by the contractor shall be composed of the cost of the materials and services, according to annex № 1 to the specification, on the basis of the defective statement (annex 2 to the specification) of the investigation Production areas of subcontractors, at their attraction). The equipment imported to the production base of the contractor for the complaint must be repaired within 10 working days from the moment of the delivery of the equipment.
2. Requirements to the contractor:
1) Availability of production base no more than 400 km from the city of Almetyevsk RT-property or rent.
2) Experience of repair of the SVP not less than 3 years (confirmed by contracts).
3) Availability of material and technical resources for performance of works:
- Stand for installation and fastening of the SVP-1pc. (property or lease with supporting documents).
- Stand for hydraulic tests of the SVP (test of cranes of SVP for tightness not less than 35 Mpa)-1 pc. (property or lease with supporting documents)
- The equipment providing the point of connection of Tension 600 V-1 pc.
- Stand with a smooth start with cable for the connection of the SVP-1 pc.
- Lathe-not less than 2 PCs. (property or lease with supporting documents).
- Semi-automatic welding machine-not less than 1 pc. (property or lease with supporting documents).
- The device for surfacing-not less than 1 pc. (property or lease with supporting documents).
- Milling machine-not less than 1 pc. (property or lease with supporting documents).
4) ISO 9001 certificate for service and repair of drilling oil and gas equipment
5) Availability of service-supporting documents
6) Availability of the laboratory for the flaw Detection (Ultra-sonic, Capellar, magneto-powder)-Subcontract, certificate.
7) Availability of laboratory on expertise of industrial safety of oilfield Equipment-subcontracting agreement, certificate.
3. In the event of failure of equipment belonging to the customer (due to the contractor), in the warranty (posleremontny) period, as well as the identification of the fact of failure of equipment belonging to the customer in the course of performance of works (services), The customer has the right to recover from the contractor a fine in the amount of the cost of downtime (non-productive works) drilling rig (by Type BU) based on the cost of one hour of downtime (appendix № 5 to the contract, the cost of downtime is adjusted in Unilaterally once a quarter), but not more than the cost of the repairs. In case of absence of idle (unproductive works) drilling rig the customer has the right to recover from the contractor a fine in the amount of 50 000 rubles and actually incurred expenses for dismantling of the damaged equipment and installation of the revolving equipment.
4. In case of violation of the terms of repair of equipment, according to the terms of this contract on the basis of mutually agreed list and monthly repair plan, the contractor will be applied penalties in the amount of 3% of the cost of work performed on this Repair for each week of delay.
5. In case of failure of the warranty equipment the customer shall be entitled to dismantle it without agreement with the contractor. Upon arrival of the contractor to the object (well) the Parties shall establish a Commission, which shall consist of competent, authorized representatives of the customer and the contractor, capable of identifying the guilty party without further investigation in the shop conditions, Assigned to business orders. The Commission investigates and determines (establishes) the reason for the failure of the equipment, with mandatory registration and the signing on both sides of the act of Investigation of the incident.
6. The Commission shall determine the party that made the incident directly on the rig on the day of the investigation, and if there is no evidence of the fault of the customer, the party to the incident shall be recognized by the contractor. In case of disagreement with the decision of the Commission, after removal of equipment to the contractor's base (transport provided by the contractor), conducting additional investigation at his own expense, is entitled to present evidence of his innocence in what happened and refute the Commission's decision. During the additional investigation the contractor undertakes to ensure the presence of the customer's representative and to make his call in advance. Additional investigation is carried out only on the production areas of the contractor (excludes the investigation of the production areas of subcontractors, when attracting them). The equipment imported to the production base of the contractor for the complaint must be repaired within 10 working days from the moment of the delivery of the equipment.
7. Following the investigation, the Commission prepares an act of investigation, which is obliged to sign the parties, refusal to sign the act is not allowed. In case of refusal of the representative established as a result of investigation of the guilty party from signing the Act, the Act is considered to be signed in favor of the other party, as the Act makes a corresponding mark.
This act is the basis for compensation (payment) by the guilty party of the losses caused by the incident, downtime or unproductive works at the expense of the guilty party, including penalties, presented to the customer by third parties.
If the contractor is recognized by the guilty party, the said Act is the basis for the customer to bring a claim against the contractor. Compensation (payment) of losses, including penalties is carried out by means of adjustment, in the direction of reduction of the volume of executed works by the contractor on the sum of losses (fine) and payment of the executed works taking into account deduction of cost of downtime ( Non-productive time) specified in the claims submitted and recognized by the contractor, or left unanswered within 30 calendar days, or transfer of funds to the customer's account on the basis of the claim. "
The application of the commercial offer is obligatory.
You can get additional advice on technical issues related to the above lot:
Filippov i. N. A leading engineer of OGM LLC "Criminal Code" Tatburneft "8-987-420-16-12, 8 (88553) 38-91-28
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Total bids: 0|