Request for Proposals No. 1314891 
Supply of DIN rails, perforated boxes

Процедура находится в архиве
Принять участие уже невозможно. Посмотрите актуальные похожие процедуры.

Supply of DIN rails, perforated boxes

OKDP2 category:
28.99.39.190  Оборудование специального назначения прочее, не включенное в другие группировки
Quantity:16 шт.
Total value:Price not specified
Currency:RUB
Contract award criteria:including VAT (show both prices)
Publication date:
Bid submission deadline:14.08.2019 11:15 (was extended by 15 min, 42 sec)
Latest editing:07.08.2019 15:31
Initiator:
Additional info
Per-item bid submission:Not applicable. Proposal shall cover the entire lot.
Upload of bid-related documents required
Bidding initiator will not consider the bids with no documentation attached.
:
Yes
Auto-extension
If within the last 30 minutes of the bid submission period a bid is submitted by one of the bidders, then the bid submission deadline for this call for bids will automatically be extended by 30 minutes from submission of the last bid.
:
30 minutes
Payment terms:20% of the total cost of goods within 5 (five) banking days from the moment of signing the contract, the remaining 80% of the total cost of goods is paid within 5 (five) banking days after receipt of the Goods at the Customer’s warehouse
Delivery terms:Delivery time no more than 45 (forty-five) calendar days after application. delivery is carried out at the expense of the supplier to the customer’s warehouse
Georeferencing:Ulyanovsk, Uritsky str., 100 page 1
Comments:
The supplier guarantees the quality and safety of the goods supplied, which complies with the mandatory requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, presented in the Goods of the specified type (kind).
For the delivered goods, the Supplier gives a quality guarantee in accordance with regulatory documents confirming the quality of this type of product for at least 12 months.
During the warranty period, the Supplier undertakes to eliminate at its own expense the defects (replace) the goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation
Venue of bidding:This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.
Контактное лицо:Протягина Екатерина Сергеевна
E-signature info:Signed with e-signature

Процедура находится в архиве
Принять участие уже невозможно. Посмотрите актуальные похожие процедуры.
 
Latest submitted bids
Status of bidding: archival.
Bidding Organizer completed the procedure on 15.08.2019 at 07:14 has decided company's bid shall be accepted as the best "ELEKTROPROFI" OOO (Participant 2) (Михеев  А.Н.) of 14.08.2019 10:45 at the price of 66 149,66 RUB (including VAT)
The participants of trading procedure were notified.

Ground of decision: ООО "ЭЛЕКТРОПРОФИ" подал заявку на площадку с неверным количеством. После предоставил исправленный вариант.
Price / offerCompany / Date Sorted by descending
The best offer
66 149,66 RUB (including VAT, VAT: 20%)

Signed with e-signature
"ELEKTROPROFI" OOO (Participant 2) Петушенко А.В.
14.08.2019 10:45:42
15 000,00 RUB (including VAT, VAT: 20%)

Signed with e-signature
OOO "BRAVOS" (Participant 1) Влазнев С.М.
14.08.2019 10:45:17
Total bids: 2. More >>